Sunday, September 21, 2008

Make Up Party


So Derek's cousin, Beck Morgan, invited a bunch of gals over to his mom's house Sunday night to do makeup lessons.  He is a Mac trainer for the western region and he just wanted us to get the BEST training on how to apply makeup.  It was so much fun.  We watched and laughed and learned a TON!  He taught everyone how to do smokey eyes while using me as the volunteer.  I liked it.  He was sweet and let Alison pick her own colors of eye shadow and lip gloss.  She is sleeping in it right now and I had to break it to her that she is not allowed to wear makeup to school.  

7 comments:

Lindsey Simon said...

Ali is looking so grown up. We need to have her over. It was fun to look at your blog. Sounds like your 60 mile walk was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Candie,
My dad works with your husband and shared your blog with me and a little bit about your cancer fund raising project.
That's so inspiring! My dad thought you might want to check out www.ceomom.com and have another blogging friend. Best wishes to you--Carrie Finlinson

Lesley said...

I just discovered your blog. I hope you don't mind that I peeked in. The make-up party looked fun. We just had a girls party in our family where we had Mac make-up make overs too (just not with the professional). Congratulations on your walk. You are amazing!!

Unknown said...

Awww! Ali looks great. Glad you two had fun.

... And now your added to my RSS feed. Your posts will Auto-update along with my wall street journal articles. you should feel honored. :)

Stecky said...

love the smokey eyes! Thanks for brightening up my life. You are such a breath of fresh air!
Love you
Beck

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the smokey eye look! And Ali is just gorgeous anyways, she has the most beautiful complexion.

heather said...

Love the new blog and the make up...it looks great!