Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ummmmm... What can I say?





Well, Ian is turning out to be far more mischievous than Alison ever was.  He found a new hiding place the other day.  Then today, while I was upstairs sorting the laundry, our cute little boy found a black fabric marker in my purse.  
Ummm... all I can say is... this kid drew on
everything that would stand still.  He got the tile in several areas, the kid's table and bench and chairs, our kitchen table and chairs, the dishwasher, the highchair, the outlets, the stools, the toy Ian pushes around the house and it goes on and on.  He did this all in a matter of 6 minutes.  My new best friend is Mr. Clean and his Magic Eraser.  It really works, but I have to go buy some more to clean up the rest of the mess.  I had a choice when I saw his artistic abilities.  I could yell and scream and cry (I wanted to) or I could take a few pictures and have him help me clean up the mess.  I chose the latter.  He is really good at pushing a swiffer mop around, even though the only thing working is the Magic Eraser.  Good times, right?  Have a great day!

4 comments:

adrienne said...

All I can say is welcome to the world of boys! You made a good choice in how to react. I don't always make the best choice about those things. I'm working on it, though. The kids look cute in their costumes, btw.

Karen said...

I'm impressed. I rarely make the better choice... :)

heather said...

Ahhh yes, the doodling. If you ever want to feel better just come look at our upstairs murals. We have yet to re-paint what Mr. Magic couldn't do. Thanks for the pic referral!!!!

Tucker said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much ground he covered! What a mess! We used toothpaste for permanent marker growing up, but I've heard the Mr. Clean Magic sponge is best, so keep going!